Area public corporation
Address & Contact:
Trauchgau, Dorfstraße 18
© 2014-2015 Municipality Halblech. All rights reserved. Errors and omissions excepted.
The selected information on this website or its use is exclusively protected on the basis of the following conditions, with which a user automatically declares to adhere to:
Any reproduction, partial or for commercial use requires the prior written permission of the municipality of Halblech. The municipality of Halblech reserves the right to modify or supplement the information or data at any time and without notice. This website contains links to other Internet sites. We explicitly make clear that we have no influence on the content and design of these websites and do not adopt their contents.
Of course, we will try our best to regularly update the content (images, text, links) on this website and to check for accuracy. Nevertheless, sometimes false or outdated content appears. By introducing many offers from third parties on our website or by links, we can not guarantee the absence of industrial or intellectual property rights of third parties.
You are welcome to link to our home page, provided that you inform us first. However, when the information on the origin of the contents is not always visible, then it's use is permitted (eg the use of so-called frames). Through our intensive cooperation with many tourism partners, we link to other websites. These links are purely for informational purposes and is not a conclusion of our opinion. Accordingly, we are not liable for the content of these websites using cookies and we accept no responsibility for their functions, timeliness, contents or legality.
Design, implementation, programming
The Tanner Werbung GmbH is a specialized agency for tourism communication and supervised tourism destinations and the upscale hotel business in the following areas: strategic consulting and planning, design, web / online communications and print communication.
Image sources and photographers:
- Municipality Halblech
- Photographer: Werner Böglmüller, Reiner Göhlich, Klaus-Peter-Kappest (hiking trilogy Allgäu), Wolfgang B. Kleiner, Peter Müller, Hubert Romeder, Marcelina Rymer, Arno Schaufler, Michael Straub, Robert Thaller.
- More Photographers: Fridolin Guggemoos, Franz Lichtblau, Eduard Pfeiffer, Hilde Schiexl, Verena Stitzinger, Rosi Kapp, Museum of the Bavarian Kings: © by Wittelsbach Compensation Fund - MDBK. Photo: Marcus flattener, MDBK. Photo: Jörg Sattelberger, MDBK. Photo: Susanne Sagner
- Image Clinic Buchberg: Clinic Buchenberg, Little Ringed Plover Bird by Dieter Hopf, image Breitenbergbahn: Pfronten Tourism (Photographer Erwin Reiter), image Hahnenkammbahn: Reutte (Photographer Robert Eder), image Alpspitzbahn: Nesselwang Marketing GmbH
- Diverse images were provided by the Tourismusverband Ostallgäu,and the Allgäu GmbH
- Loipenplan or winter hiking: HW-Verlag
- Picture Archive Tanner Werbung GmbH
- Pictures about destinations, ski lifts, lodges, spas and attractions were kindly provided by the respective operators.
- Sailboats Images: Fotolia (Jenny Sturm and flyinger) Holzherz "Your best moment": DepositPhotos (Madllen) Motorcycle Tour: DepositPhotos (AnnaOmelchenko) Tavola Sunset: Fotolia (Nomad_Soul) Businessman signs: Fotolia (Gaius), Kloster Ettal: Fotolia (Klaus Rose)
- Webcam: www.allgaeu-cam.de (Schimpel Online Marketing)
The selected images were provided by the guest information or made available by the Gästeinformation the municipality of Halblech.
Permission was obtained from the respective landlords to use the selected host images in the reservation system.